Introduction to Snoobi.
What is Snoobi?
Snoobi Analytics is a professional web analysis tool, displaying information on your website's or webshop's visitors in clear reports.
You can apply Snoobi Analytics among others for leads generation, the optimization of your website and for analyzing your webshop.
The data analyses offer useful recommendations for your internet marketing, webshop or online leads generation and are based on reliable and up to date data.
How does Snoobi Analytics work?
The measurements and analyses are based on:
- data such as the browser of the visitor passes this: previous site, method, date/time, previous visits, technical info
- the URL as it appears in the address bar of the browser, for example: http://www.snoobi.nl/products/webanalysis or http://www.snoobi.nl/search.php?q=search term
- additional information collected by Snoobi script, such as <title>This is a page title</ title> and &page_name, & section, onclick () OnMouseDown ()
- e-commerce data collected with a special encryption on the checkout page (after completing an order)
- advertising codes in the link for Google Ads, and/or Facebook, Bing etc.
Using the reporting capabilities of Snoobi, you determine yourself what details you want to see. The extensive filtering, segmentation, and reporting capabilities make it possible to filter, from the sometimes overwhelming amount of data, which information is important for you at any given moment.
In Snoobi all measurement data are
always saved and report settings always made for the whole measurement period.
In addition, YOU own the data, the data in Snoobi is completely GDRP-compliant and we have taken all actions to enable complete privacy.