- How do I install the Snoobi code on my site
There is a Snoobi plugin for WordPress, see details below, For companies using another Content Management Systems (CMS) available e.g. Drupal, the implementation is quite easy. All you have to do is paste the simple Snoobi code snippet that you received from us in the same place where the rest of your tracking codes, such as Google Analytics, are placed. You should look for “Custom Java Script” in your CMS settings. You can find installation instructions below.
- For Wordpress: Select 'Snoobi Analytics' as plugin and follow the instructions
- For Google Tag Manager:
- Create a Container with the Name 'Snoobi code', Container Type = 'Web'
- Open Google Tag Manager and select 'Custom HTML'
- Paste the Snoobi code you received as custom html code (be sure to use the correct account id)
- Under 'Triggering' Set triggers to fire on All Pages
- Load the changed Tag Manager code
- For Drupal:
- For Joomla:
- The Snoobi code needs to be installed in the Joomla code. For this you need to log in as an administrator.
- After logging in you should navigate to the Templates section: Extensions > Templates > Templates.
- Then select index.php in the left sidebar menu.
- Paste the Snoobi code directly above the </body> tag.
- Click Save and check if your website is functional, otherwise review the Snoobi code you have entered.
- Other systems:
- The following instructions work for virtually any system. Note you may need Administrative access
- Insert our tracking snippet within your website’s HTML, preferrably in template for your header or footer.
- When in doubt, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Kuinka asennan Snoobi-koodin sivustooni Print
Modified on: Sat, 30 Jan, 2021 at 1:35 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.