Working with Snoobi panels
Modified on: Tue, 28 Feb, 2023 at 11:38 AM
Working with panels in Snoobi
Analytics data on the various components of your website and all information on visitors is displayed in panels. Each panel has a panel bar:
The data in a panel can be filtered, exported, mailed and more. See Panel actions for more information.
Panel options define the way data is displayed.
Use this feature (if present on a panel) to filter information in a table. For one filter command, type the search text in the search field (such as 'snoobi' below). The table shows only the rows including the search term 'snoobi'. At the top you will see that a filter is applied:
To remove the filter, remove the text in the search field, then all rows are displayed again.
- If you want to apply more than one filter, you can use the Filter option in the Panel options menu.
- Filters can be stacked, you can add up to 100 include or exclude filters.
- Filters can be saved, when you return to the same panel, you will see the filtered results.
- You can Remove each line in a filter separately.
- A filter works on a part of the content, in this example we select contact that includes 'contact' somewhere in the name, and we exclude any text that contains 'product'
- If you build a report based on a panel with a filter condition, these conditions will also apply to the report panel.
- Panel filters are linked to your login account and the Snoobi account you are viewing.
If displayed, click this icon to display the data as a table or a pie chart. Optionally, use Panel options to further customize the view.
If displayed, click this icon to display the data as a line chart or a (stacked) bar chart. Optionally, use Panel options to further customize the view.
If displayed, click this icon to display data per hour, weekly or monthly (via Panel options). The option Daily offers the possibility to choose a 7 day running average. In case of a lengthy period, it is no longer possible to choose small scales such as Per hour.
Click for help on the topic. If no help is available you can click through to this help.
NOTE: The color of the icon shows which view is active: blue is active; grey is inactive.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.