Report e-mail subscriptions
Modified on: Sat, 13 Feb, 2021 at 1:44 PM
While you are in a Custom Report, and you are the owner of the report, you can manage the subscriptions to this report.
With a few exceptions for ver complex reports that take long to produce, Custom Reports are always sent before 09:00 on the selected date and day.
Click on Email subscriptions to create or edit an email subscription for this report. You can enter settings in the following screen:
- Enter a Description for the email message, this will be added to the body of the email
- Choose (optionally) a Start date and End date for the report. If you leave this field blank, the report is always sent. The start date is automatically set to when the report was created, the end date '5 years from now'
- Enter the Email address of the recipient. This does not have to be a Snoobi user. Note that you can add the same e-mail address multiple times, for instance if you want the report to sent on multiple days with maybe different settings
- Choose a Language for the report
- Type and Sending day define when the report is sent (for types Day and Week choose a day in the week, for Month choose the day number of the month.) Note that if you want to send the report every day you need to enter every day separately
- Date range defines how much data is included in the report.
- Select or deselect 'Include 1st Panel CSV' this comes in handy when you want to import data in another system. This only adds an attachment with the first panel, so make sure you have moved that panel in the first position.
- Repeat step 3 for each subscriber.
- Click Save when you're done.
The recipients receive an email with all of the following
- a PDF as attachment to the message.
- a HTML file as an attachment
There is an option to also send a .CSV file from the first panel.
This panel can be used in a custom report or imported into the CRM or sales application.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.