Report e-mail subscriptions
Modified on: Tue, 12 Mar, 2019 at 5:46 PM
While you are in a Custom Report, and you are the owner of the report, you can manage the subscriptions to this report.
With a few exceptions for ver complex reports that take long to produce, Custom Reports are always sent before 09:00 on the selected date and day.
Click on Email subscriptions to create or edit an email subscription for this report. You can enter settings in the following screen:
- Enter a Description for the email message, this will be added to the body of the email
- Choose (optionally) a Start date and End date for the report. If you leave this field blank, the report is always sent.
- Enter the Email address of the recipient. This does not have to be a Snoobi user. Note that you can add the same e-mail address multiple times, for instance if you want the report to sent on multiple days with maybe different settings
- Choose a Language for the report and the Format. Note the HTML format is the most useful, as that can be read by anyone and creates a link to the report which stays active for 30 days so can easily be shared.
- Type and Sending day define when the report is sent (for types Day and Week choose a day in the week, for Month choose the day number of the month.) Note that if you want to send the report every day you need to enter every day separately
- Date range defines how much data is included in the report.
- Select or deselect 'Include 1st Panel CSV' this comes in handy when you want to import data in another system. This only adds an attachment with the first panel, so make sure you have moved that panel in the first position!
- Optionally, select a neutral email Template, without references to Snoobi's phone number and website details.
- Repeat step 3 for each subscriber.
- Click Save when you're done.
The recipients receive an email with one of the following
- a PDF as attachment to the message.
- a link to the report in the email (this URL remains active for 30 days). There is an option to also send a .CSV file from the first panel.
This panel can be used in a custom report or imported into the CRM or sales application.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.