The Snoobi e-commerce menu and options -- Updated for April 2022 Release
Snoobi Analytics has detailed options to analyse orders and order details for webshops.
Read the details of Snoobi's E-commerce analysis in the attached document, and additional information in this knowledgebase article.
To be able to use the Snoobi E-commerce Analytics, the e-commerce option need to be activated for your account.
Information and instructions to start using Snoobi's webshop analytics can be found in this Knowledgebase article.
E-commerce analytics has the following menu options, each with one or more panels.
As with any Snoobi panel, the metrics can be segmented or filtered, viewed per time period and added to custom reports.
Segmenting is also possible on product name or product id, which opens up specific analysis of your webshop from a product-specific perspective.
- General provides a generic view of the number of orders
- How many visits or visitors have ordered (anything, basically a closed online sale)
- The % of Visits that resulted in an order
- Overview has two panels:
- Overview of all orders (conversions, conversion rate, turnover, ordered products ...)
- Orders by entry method (Direct, search engine, ...)
- Products has a single panel:
- Showing either the product item ID or the product name, with details on orders, ordered quantity and turnover.
- Product details has 3 or more panels, depending on your implementation:
- The number of panels depend on your specific implementation, but at least items, product names and numbers.
- Order details has 3 or more panels, depending on your implementation.
- Also for order details, the number of panels depends on your implementation but can include details per customer, order number, VAT details, additional notes, shipping and billing methods, coupons or discount etc.
Contact us if you need more information on Snoobi's E-commerce analyis or need assistance to make the most from the reporting capabilities.