Content - Pages
Modified on: Fri, 1 Mar, 2019 at 5:57 PM
Pages shows the analysis data of all analyzed pages that have had at least one visitor in the selected time range.
In the Web Analytics menu, select Content and click Pages. The data are displayed as a table or chart, depending on the last selection made (see panels).
What is shown
The panel displays information about the selected time range. See Metrics for an explanation of the data analysis.
Click on a page name to see more information on the following tab pages:
- Overview shows the analysis data of the clicked website in the form of a line or bar chart.
- Direct entries shows the analysis data per entry method in tabular or graphical form.
- Navigation shows which web pages visitors viewed before and after the page that was clicked. You can click on a page for more navigation details for that page.
- URLs shows all the URLs for the selected page name. This is important if you want to see the exact URL of a particular page.
Note You can weplace hard to recognize URLs by clear page names for your reports.
- In detail view, click on Open page to see a display of the page so you immediately have an image with a URL address.
Note It is possible that the page can not be displayed because it is not directly accessible such as a page on a webshop.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.