Settings - Goals
Samples of goal pages:
NOTE: Because your choice of goals determines the conversion rate of your website, it is advisable to NOT set general pages (home page, about us page) or landing pages of ads as goals.
Set a goal
1. To create a new goal, go to Settings, Content and choose Goals. The following screen is displayed:
2. Click on Add new to create a new goal. The next screen is displayed:
3. Enter a clear name for the target, such as Thank you pages. You will see this name in the report.
4. Enter an identifier such as in the sample above. Optionally, you can enter a value.
5. Click on Add new to complete.
Show goals report
Go to Settings, Content and click on Goals. The Goals report shows only converted visits (visits that reached a goal). This way you can easily see which ads, sources or search terms yielded the best visitors.
Which pages belong to a target?
To see which pages belong to a goal, go to Settings, Content and click on Goals. Move the mouse over the lines; this will display an i and a trash can icon on the right side. Click on i to see which pages belong to the goal.
Delete a goal
Go to Settings, Content and click on Goals. Move the mouse over the lines; this will display an i and a trash can icon on the right side. Click on the trash can to delete the goal.
Settings - Goals Print
Modified on: Thu, 9 May, 2019 at 8:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.