Here you can view, edit and delete advertisements manually (vs. automatically).
Add an advertisement (manually)
1. Go to Settings, Advertising, Manual Ads. Next, click on ADD NEW. The following screen appears:
2. Enter the following information:
3. When done, click on ADD NEW.
NOTE: If you see two items in the list with identifiers, this means that the ad has two identifiers. Click on it to see which they are.
Edit an advertisement
1. Move the mouse over the line with the ad you wish to edit. You will see a pencil icon appear on the right side. Click on this to edit the ad:
2. When done making changes, click on Save.
Show which pages belong to an advertisement
Move the mouse over the line showing the applicable advertisement. You will see an i icon appear on the right side. Click on this to see which pages (URLs) belong to the ad. If there are many, you will see the first 25 or so.
Delete an advertisement
Move the mouse over the line showing the applicable advertisement. You will see a trash can icon appear on the right side. Click on this to delete the ad.
Manual ads Print
Modified on: Mon, 22 Jul, 2019 at 7:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.