SNOOBI ANALYTICS DATA COLLECTION
This article explains what data is collected by Snoobi. Any metric in Snoobi is derived from the collected data. Additional settings can be made to set specific metrics such as goals, advertising or clustering important pages.
- Name (html-title) and URL of the current web page
- Data and time of website visit (includes time zone)
- URL of the previous page visited before entering the web site (referrer data)
- Brand, Type, version and language of the visitor's web browser
- Resolution and color depth of the visitor's screen
- Is the browser able to run Flash and/or Java
- Operating system and associated language of the visitor's browser setting
- Cookie support for the browser and DNT (Do-Not-Track) setting
- Additional data added to the base url such as search parameters on the site or advertising codes (for instance UTM-codes used by Google)
- For web shops: the data collected by the webshop about the orders and items.
- IP-address of the visiting browser. Note the IP-address is anonymized by making the last octet '0' for all Finnish clients, and is customer-controlled for other Snoobi accounts. The IP address of a visitor is not accessible and only used by the Snoobi Analytics internal program.
- If cookies (1st or 3d party) are allowed: visitor id for this browser.
Note this is only used internally to allow the metric for repeat visitors but it is not available in the interface for Finnish clients.
If cookies are set to OFF for the Snoobi tracking code then every visit will have an unique id so visitors can not be identified uniquely.